Dr. Mary C. Elliotte, NP-C is an associate professor in the Department of Nursing. She has been a nurse for 26 years and a family nurse practitioner for 16 years. Prior to CBU, Dr. Elliotte taught at the University of Memphis for 14 years in both the undergraduate and graduate nursing programs. She feels honored to have the opportunity to be part of the journey as nursing students begin their studies. She says, "watching students grow and become registered nurses is truly a passion." In her spare time, she competes as a short and long distance runner. She has finished several marathons and 50K trail runs, and even a 50 mile run!
- University of Alabama, (DNP) Doctor of Nursing Practice
- University of Memphis, MSN
- University of Memphis, BSN
- University of West Georgia, ASN
- University of Tennessee at Martin, BSEd
- NURS 352 Health Assessment and Lab
Publications and Research Focus
- Butler, D., Elliotte, M,. & Fleming, F, (2020,10). Virtual TeleOSCEs. Tennessee Nurses Association Annual Conference. Conference conducted virtually.
- Butler, D., Elliotte, M,. & Fleming, F, (2020,11). Virtual TeleOSCEs. University of Tennessee at Knoxville College of Nursing Research Day. Conference conducted virtually.
- Elliotte, M.C. (2014). Chronic Neurological Disorders. In Koch, R.W., Adams, M.P. & Urban, C.A. Pathophysiology: Connections to Nursing Practice. Pearson Publishing, Upper Saddle, River New Jersey
Tuesdays 830-1 office Thursdays 3-5 Office Fridays 8-5 Virtual **Also available by appointment at other times