Thomas Brooks King is an English instructor and teaches English Composition and, from time-to-time, a literature course. He holds a BA in English with an emphasis in writing practices and an MA in English that focuses on composition studies and pedagogy. He is passionate about teaching because he likes to facilitate learning environments in which students can develop and hone critical thinking and writing skills and grow intellectually. "I love to engage with students in the making of knowledge," he says. "It is a form of therapy for me." Mr. King's current research is in conspiracy theory rhetoric.
- Humboldt State University, MA
- Humboldt State University, BA
- ENG 111. English Composition I
- ENG 112. English Composition II
- ENG 211. Introduction to Literature