Enter your search term & enter. Esc or X to close.

Gadomski School ofEngineering

Undergraduate Programs

The following academic degree programs are available through the School of Engineering:

- Emphasis in traditional Chemical Engineering
- Emphasis in Biochemical Engineering


- Emphasis in electronics and systems
- Emphasis in computer systems
- Dual degree in Electrical Engineering (Computer Systems Track) & Computer Science


- Concentration in Construction Management
- Concentration in Data Analytics
- Concentration in Packaging
- Concentration in Sustainability

Additionally, the School of Engineering offers:
  • Minors in Construction Management, Electrical Engineering, and Packaging. For more details about minors in engineering, please refer to the 2018-19 Academic Catalog (p. 89).
  • An Accelerated Five-Year BS/MSEM Program

Cross-town Dual Degree
In this program, you receive two degrees after five years of study: a Bachelor of Science from Rhodes College and a Bachelor of Science in engineering from Christian Brothers University (CBU). While at Rhodes, you major in Physics, Chemistry, or Biochemistry/Molecular Biology, depending on the course of engineering study to be pursued at CBU. You complete all Rhodes courses required for this dual degree program in three years, and may take select courses at CBU during that time. You then apply to the engineering program at CBU during the third year and become a full-time CBU student for two additional years. Both degrees are awarded at the completion of the five years of study. For more details about this program, please refer to the Academic Catalog (p.83).

Dual Enrollment

Christian Brothers University proudly participates in the Tennessee Dual Enrollment Grant program. This program funds high school students' study at eligible postsecondary institutions. Participating students can receive college credit as well as credit toward high school graduation. Students remain enrolled at their current high school and are also enrolled at CBU as a dual enrollment student. All students may request an official college transcript upon completion of the course. For more information, please take a look at the Dual Enrollment program pages.