Review your Placement Profile in BannerWeb.
Check out the Recommended First Semester Courses By Major.
- Find your Major (e.g., Psychology) and click on it; a drop-down list of courses appears.
- Note: All incoming first-year students (students who are undergraduates for the first time) must take CBU 101.
- Students with AP, Dual Enrollment, and IB credit should register for all the recommended courses listed under their major. Once your AP/IB/DE credit posts, you will have time to make changes to your course schedule.
Complete Online Registration
Have CRNs for your courses available.
In BannerWeb, follow these steps, go to:
- Student Services
- Add or Drop Classes
- Search by Term and select the one you want
- In the Alternate PIN: field, type: CBU123
- Pick a Subject from Recommended First Semester Courses for your major
- Course Search
- Find a course
- View Sections
- Review the Days and Times that the course is offered.
- If there is NO check box under the select column, but instead there is a “C” it means this course is CLOSED (it is full). Pick a different section. If no additional sections exist, you will have to pick a different course. Refer to your Recommended First First-Semester list. Registering for classes for first-year students is somewhat competitive because Seniors, Juniors, and Sophomores have already registered. As you advance through your college career, you too will have more choices.
- Click on the check box to the left of the section you chose.
- Submit Changes
- New Search
- Repeat Steps 1-13 until you are registered for 12-18 hours. 12 hours is considered full time.
- Review your Current Schedule
- IF Registration Add Errors are present, you will need to change your schedule to resolve your errors. See Common Registration Add Errors and Solutions below.
- IF NO Registration Add Errors exist or you have resolved your errors, Congratulations! You now have a Course Schedule.
COMMON REGISTRATION ADD ERRORS & SOLUTIONS