- What if I have questions about my scholarships, loans or grants?
You may contact the office of Financial Aid at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (901) 321-3309. For questions about the Dream.US Scholarships, contact Academic Services at email@example.com or call (901) 321-3758.
- I am a student athlete and have questions about my certification from the eligibility center.
Contact your head coach with any questions about your eligibility. If you need to contact CBU Athletics Department, call Director Brian Summers at (901) 321-3373. If you have questions about your course schedule, contact your Academic Services Advisor, as listed at the bottom of this page.
- Questions about the Honors Program or Honors courses?
Visit the CBU website for general information about the Honors Program. For specific questions about your course schedule, contact your Academic Services Advisor, as listed at the bottom of this page.
- How do I know what courses to take if I already have credits from high school?
If you have AP, Dual Enrollment, IB, or CLEP credits, refer to your Registration Memo for your list of classes. If you have further questions, talk with your Academic Services Advisor, listed at the bottom of this page.
- How do I know if my Dual Enrollment or other transcript has been received?
Contact Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org or (901) 321-3205.
- How do I know if CBU received my AP scores or how they will count towards my degree?
AP scores are typically received by the first week of July. Contact your Academic Services Advisor if you have questions about how your fall schedule may need to change. General AP scores and credit information for CBU can be found here.
- I will be a part of a Living Learning Community. Do I need to enroll in special classes for my LLC?
Yes. Refer to your Registration Memo for the list of classes for which you must register. If you have further questions about your LLC program contact Dr. Benjamin Jordan, Director of LLC, at email@example.com or (901) 321-4406.
- I am a Lasallian College Scholar. Who should I contact about my course schedule or other questions related to the Lasallian College program?
You may contact the Director of the Lasallian College, Dr. Johnell Goins, at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may call Dr. Goins at (601) 270-2916 or (901) 321-3240.
- Can I change my major or talk with someone about other possible majors?
Contact your Academic Services Advisor to schedule an appointment to discuss a major change. For all other questions, you may contact Academic Services at email@example.com or call (901) 321-3758.
Please do not hesitate to contact your Academic Services advisor, assigned by your last name: