The Global Ambassador Program is a paid internship program that provides student interns with the opportunity to encourage study abroad program participation among their peers at CBU. Global Ambassadors have the unique opportunity to promote cultural exchange, organize on-campus programs, market the benefits of international travel, and lead presentations on the value of study abroad.
Global Ambassadors principle responsibilities include:
- Assisting with “International Education Week” (IEW) program planning
- Leading Study Abroad information sessions
- Social Media Marketing (Facebook, Instagram, etc.)
- Overseeing the creation of CBU’s “International Education Newsletter” (one issue per semester)
- Current student who has completed at least one academic year of study at CBU
- Student must have at least a 2.5 overall GPA
- Experience participating in a study abroad program and/or travel study trip
For more information on the Global Ambassadors Internship Program, please contact Melissa Luttmann at firstname.lastname@example.org.