The Graduate Business Programs at CBU is very proud of our individualized approach to our students. Because we attract students with a wide variety of backgrounds – education, nationality, past performance, age, experience, and professional objectives – we consult with each student at every step of their involvement with our program.
What that means for you is that even though each of the graduate programs has a set of admissions and completion requirements, you can rest confident that we will work with you to tailor the program to fit your particular professional and personal needs:
- Our diverse student population allows for engaging discussions, varying perspectives, and mutual respect in an encouraging environment.
- Cohorts begin with no more than 20 students in a cohort.
- As a student, you are able to attend weekly tutoring sessions in quantitative courses, at no cost.
- Tuition covers the cost of books and meals on class nights.
- Courses are taught in the Lasallian tradition.
- You have the opportunity to have your work published.
- You can attend class on an alternate night for added flexibility.
A word from the Director of Graduate Business Programs
I want to take this opportunity to thank you for your interest in our graduate business programs at Christian Brothers University. We believe our programs offer an opportunity to pursue a quality graduate education while still keeping a balance between work, school, family, and other obligations. We believe the environment of CBU and the format of our programs will serve you well, as you advance in your career.
Our programs provide you with an exceptionally strong foundation for increased leadership responsibility. You’ll master the tools of business analysis and strategic decision-making. You learn to diagnose and analyze business problems and opportunities and improve your relational and communication skill sets, all while attending classes only one night a week, ideal for professionals balancing more than a full-time job.
This section of the website was created to help guide you through the admissions process and help you decide whether CBU is the right fit for you. As always, if you have any questions that you need addressed, please do not hesitate to get in touch! We look forward to talking to you in person!
M. Scott Lawyer, JD
Director, Graduate Business Programs
For more details, please take a look at our Frequently Asked Questions and do not hesitate to call the graduate business program office at (901) 321-3555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.