REQUEST MORE INFO
The Healthcare MBA program accepts applications on a rolling basis for the two start dates each year.
Once all items are received, your file will be reviewed by the Graduate Business Admissions Committee. You will be notified of the status of your application, as soon as the admissions committee makes their decision.
- HMBA Application
- $50.00 application fee payable to Christian Brothers University
- Official transcripts from each college and university attended
- Official GMAT® or GRE® score report
- ATTENTION: Fall 2020 applicants with an undergraduate cumulative 3.0 GPA or higher and strong academic credentials may qualify for a GMAT®/ GRE® waiver.
- Official TOEFL® score report (international students only)**
- WES course by course evaluation (international students only)**
Send all items to:
Christian Brothers University
Attention: MBA Program Office
650 East Parkway South, Box 51
Memphis, TN 38104
*These items may also be sent to Graduate Admissions via email to email@example.com.
**International applicants must submit a TOEFL® score if English is not their native language or was not the language of instruction for their baccalaureate degree. A minimum TOEFL® score of 600 must be achieved on the written format or 90 on the internet version. Current information on the TOEFL®, including costs, test dates and locations, is available at www.ets.org. International applicants must submit an official WES Evaluation, in addition to official transcripts, for any schools that were attended outside of the United States. Information on obtaining the WES Evaluation, including costs, is available at http://www.wes.org
A maximum of 9 semester hours of graduate level transfer credit may be allowed to count for the HCMBA elective courses. Courses taken for transfer credit after being admitted to the program must be approved in advance by the Director of Graduate Business Programs. You may transfer credits earned at another accredited college or university only if:
- You are a degree-seeking student;
- The courses to be transferred are graduate courses appropriate to the CBU graduate program;
- Prior courses were completed within the five years before admission to the CBU graduate program;
- Grades of 'B' (3.0 on a scale of 4.0) or better were achieved; and
- The transfer is recommended by the Director of Graduate Business Programs.
CBU admits students of any race, age, color, religion, sex, national or ethnic origin to all the programs and activities of the college with the rights and privileges generally accorded to students. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, age, color, religion, sex, national or ethnic origin or handicap in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other college-administered programs.
International Student Information
For Immigration Matters:
Primary Designated School Official (PDSO)
Karen Barnett, Dean of Students — Rozier Center, firstname.lastname@example.org, (901) 321-3536
The following are the minimum scores required for consideration for admissions to CBU:
- TOEFL (paper based) - 520
- TOEFL (computer based) - 185
- TOEFL (internet based) - 68
- IELTS - 5.5
- CAE - Grade C
- CPE - Grade C
All international students must: