Summer Course Registration and Tuition
How to Register
- Review the steps on the registration webpage to make sure you are cleared and ready for registration.
- Get your alternate PIN:
- Undergraduate day students, contact your Academic Advisor to set up an advising appointment and to get an alternate PIN.
- CAPS, Nursing & Graduate students: Your alternate PIN is available in BannerWeb on the ALT PIN page.
- Register online via BannerWeb.
Tuition and Fees
Non-CBU (Visiting) Students
- Apply online and select summer student / special student on the application
- $480 per credit hour undergraduate tuition; nursing $405 per credit hour plus fees.
- $415 per credit hour CAPS program tuition.
- Graduate tuition varies; please consult the individual graduate program pages for specific tuition and fee information.
Summer Financial Aid
The summer Federal Pell Grant is back. Learn about all summer financial aid available.