- Interlibrary loan is available to current CBU students, faculty, and staff.
- Items available to CBU students at Local Libraries cannot be provided through interlibrary loan. You will be responsible for obtaining the items from Local Libraries.
- Delivery time varies, averaging 1-2 weeks for an article and 2-3 weeks for a book. We recommend you request an item 2-3 weeks before it's needed.
- Overdue charges for Interlibrary Loan items are $1.00 per day.
- If a book is not returned within 7 days of the due date, you'll be charged the book’s replacement cost and a processing fee.
Questions? Contact ILL Coordinator Melissa Verble.
Items difficult to obtain through Interlibrary Loan include:
- Audiovisual materials
- Newly published books
COPYRIGHT NOTICE: Copies made for interlibrary loan may be subject to copyright law.