Alfred Wallace, Instruction Librarian
Plough Library offers a variety of library instruction options, including fly-by sessions, workshops, research consultations, tours, and Credo Instruct).
Faculty: to request any of these services for a class, please contact Instruction Librarian Alfred Wallace or your department's library liaison.
- Fly-By: Schedule a quick library instruction session for the comfort and convenience of your own classroom.
- Workshops: Work with a librarian to plan individualized sessions tailored to your class’s research and information needs.
- Research Consultation: Encourage your students to meet with a librarian to address individual research needs by requesting a personalized consultation.
- Instruct (formerly Credo InfoLit Modules): Supplement instruction with videos, tutorials, and quizzes ideal for flipping the classroom and addressing gaps in classroom or online teaching. Instruct's activities are easy to embed into Canvas courses.
- Tours: Engage students with Plough Library by covering every area of the library.