Plough Library offers a variety of library instruction options, including fly-by sessions, workshops, tours, and CREDO InfoLit Modules.
Faculty may request any of these for a class by contacting your department's library liaison.
- Fly-By: Schedule a quick library instruction session for the comfort and convenience of your own classroom.
- Workshops: Work with a librarian to plan individualized sessions tailored to your class’s research and information needs.
- Research Consultation: Encourage your students to meet with a librarian to address individual research needs by requesting a personalized consultation.
- Credo InfoLit Modules (NEW): Supplement instruction with videos, tutorials, and quizzes ideal for flipping the classroom and addressing gaps in classroom or online teaching. Credo’s assessment tools can measure and report on student learning outcomes.
- Tours: Engage students with Plough Library by covering every area of the library.