Plough Library offers a variety of library instruction options, including fly-by sessions, workshops, tours, and community outreach.
Faculty may request any of these for a class by contacting your department's library liaison.
- Fly-By Instruction: Schedule a quick, in-class library instruction session
- Workshops: Introduction to library resources with a focus on completing research assignments
- Tours: Tours cover every area of the library, and a relevant activity is conducted at each phase of the tour.
- Community Outreach: Librarian Benjamin Head periodically sets up shop around campus to answer questions and offer library services.
- Credo InfoLit Modules (NEW): are a library of e-learning content with assessment tools to measure and report on student learning outcomes. With videos, tutorials, and quizzes, these modules are ideal for supplementing existing lessons, for “one-shot” instructional sessions, and for addressing gaps in classroom or online teaching.
Walk-in Instruction Sessions
Topic: Find the right books and articles
Location: Infolab, lower level of Plough Library.
- Check back in Fall 2017 for more workshops.
Look for a librarian at these times and places:
- No academic outreach events are scheduled at this time.