PA students: if you're using Access Medicine, you may be missing out on some features. Creating a FREE MyAccess account will unlock personalized options and a higher level of functionality in AccessMedicine.
- Go to the AccessMedicine homepage.
- Click on the top right of the page where it says "Christian Brothers University" to open a drop-down box with a link to Sign in or Create a Free MyAccess Profile.
- A new window will appear. Click on the "Don't have a MyAccess Profile?" link.
- Fill in the registration under the heading "Create a MyAccess Profile."
Once created, use your MyAccess account to:
- Download the AccessMedicine App.
- Access Self-Assessment to create and save practice tests.
- Save and download images.
NOTE: To keep your MyAccess account active, you must sign in every 90 days through the library's link to Access Medicine.