In support of CBU's Physician Assistant program, Plough Library now has a subscription to The New England Journal of Medicine (NEJM) for all articles from 1990 to present.
While NEJM is best known for publishing research that is scientifically important, accurate, and novel, NEJM content continues to guide clinicians through the evolving medical landscape and helps young physicians enhance their diagnostic skills.
At the NEJM site, you’ll find:
- Quick Take video animations – two-minute summaries of key findings
- Procedural videos – covering nearly 60 topics from blood pressure measurement to lumbar puncture
- Interactive Medical Cases – virtually manage an actual peer-reviewed case
- Hundreds of medical images available for download
- Image Challenge – a new image quiz is available weekly
Questions? Contact the library at (901) 321-3432 or email email@example.com.