REQUEST MORE INFO
The Graduate Business Programs at CBU are very proud of our individualized approach to our students. Because we attract students with a wide variety of backgrounds – education, nationality, past performance, age, experience, and professional objectives – we consult with each student at every step of their involvement with our program.
What that means for you is that even though each of the graduate programs has a set of admissions and completion requirements, you can rest confident that we will work with you to tailor the program to fit your particular professional and personal needs:
- Our diverse student population allows for engaging discussions, varying perspectives, and mutual respect in an encouraging environment.
- Cohorts begin with no more than 25 students in a cohort.
- Because of our small class size, you have easy access to your professors for tutoring or guidance.
- Tuition covers the cost of books and meals on class nights.
- Courses are taught in the Lasallian tradition.
If you are interested in any of our Degree or Certificate programs, we encourage you to contact us and arrange a personal interview and discuss your goals, expectations, and personal qualifications.
For more details, please take a look at our Frequently Asked Questions and do not hesitate to call the graduate business program office at (901) 321-3555 or email email@example.com.