Admissions Requirements for the Graduate Engineering Programs vary slightly so please study the information below carefully:
M.S. in Engineering Management
- Bachelor level degree from an ABET accredited engineering program or Bachelor level degree from a discipline that emphasizes quantitative reasoning and analysis (engineering technology, mathematics, physics, chemistry, biology, computer science).
- GRE General Test may be waived depending on the GPA of undergraduate degree and work experience
- (International Applicants only) TOEFL or IELTS (see score requirements below)
- (International Applicants only) World Education Services (WES) Comprehensive Course-by-Course Report. This evaluation is required for those whose highest degree is from a foreign university.
Graduate Engineering Concentration Programs
A Bachelor level degree or its equivalent from an accredited U.S. college or university or from an international institution of acceptable standing.
- (International Applicants only) TOEFL Scores (see below) or proof of baccalaureate degree in English
International Student Information
For Immigration Matters:
Primary Designated School Official (PDSO)
Karen Conway, Dean of Students — Rozier Center, firstname.lastname@example.org, (901) 321-3536
The following are the minimum scores required for consideration for admissions to CBU:
- TOEFL (paper based) - 520
- TOEFL (computer based) - 185
- TOEFL (internet based) - 68
- IELTS - 5.5
- CAE - Grade C
- CPE - Grade C
All international students must: