- LCD projectors
- Sound System
All classrooms come equipped with an overhead projector and projection screen for transparencies. Most classrooms are equipped with LCD projector, screen, PC, DVD/CD player.
Videos and other instructional media are available for check out in the Library.
- Multimedia equipment is available to faculty, staff, and student organizations for educational or related activities. Student organizations must have a faculty or staff sponsor to reserve equipment.
- Requests for the use of the equipment are granted on a first come first serve basis.
- Repeat reservations, such as weekly class meetings, should be scheduled at the beginning of each semester.
- Requests for equipment must be made at least five (5) business days in advance. Requests for equipment made with less than five (5) business days lead-time will be honored if possible, but long-standing requests have priority.
- Multimedia equipment is available for use only on CBU property and is not available for off campus rental/reserve.
Multimedia Technician Support/Fees
When multimedia is reserved for the following rooms or services, a technician is required to operate the equipment. Technician fees are $25 per hour with a minimum of $100 per day for all multimedia-assisted reservations.
- Spain Auditorium (Buckman Hall)
- Montesi Conference Room (Buckman Hall)
- University Theater
- Video taping of event (limited availability for internal-campus requests only)
- Setup of equipment or use of above rooms outside of normal business for internal-campus requests
Multimedia Technician Fees (specialty or general, external or internal, requests not listed above):
$25 per hour with a minimum of $100 per day for all technician assisted reservations
Equipment Rental Fees
|Extension Cord (25’)
|Gateway Destination System
|Guitar XLR/ 1/4" Cord
|Portable PA System
|Portable Sound System
|Sound Lectern w/ additional microphone
|Video Camera & Tripod
NOTE: These fees do not apply to academic or administrative campus events/activities.
Limited Video Services
These services are only available for Internal Campus requests by academic and administrative departments.
- DVD of taped event (one original): $10.00 (extras $5.00)
- VHS to DVD (internal academic only) per DVD: $5.00