Printing & Mail Services
COVID-19 closures are in effect. For related information, please visit CBU Coronavirus Info & Resources.
Print and Mail Services, located in St. Joseph Hall, is open Monday through Friday, from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
CBU Print Services is the print purchasing agent for University departments, and also provides University related in-house printing services to faculty and staff. Student printing is available in the computer labs and the library. The Print Services department is not open to the public.
- The CBU Mail Room is a postal drop off point and is not connected to the U.S. Postal Service.
- The Mail Room uses metered postage and does not sell stamps.
- Some specialized services must be performed at the Post Office.
- Mail is delivered by the U.S. Postal Service once a day and is picked up once a day.
- The blue mail box located outside Print and Mail Services is picked up Monday thru Saturday.
- There are no deliveries on Saturday or Sunday.
- Most packages delivered by FedEx, UPS and DHL arrive by 2:00 p.m. daily.
All students living on campus are assigned a mail box number. Student mail boxes are accessible 24 hours a day.
- You may pick up your mail box key in the Mail Room.
- The fee for lost keys is $35 and will be added to your account if your key is not returned.
Sample address formatting for CBU resident students:
Christian Brothers University
650 East Parkway South
Memphis, TN 38104
To avoid delays in mail delivery, never use the terminology “PO Box” when sending mail to CBU.
- Student room numbers DO NOT match mail box numbers.
- Your mail box number is stamped on your mail box key.
If you receive mail or packages that are too large for your mail box, you will be notified via your CBU email. Students living in the LLC will be notified via email for both mail and package deliveries.
- All packages must be processed and logged prior to pick up.
- Please wait for email notification from the Mail Room that your package is ready for pick up.
For sending flyers or notices to campus mailboxes, use these figures:
- Faculty/Staff Mail Boxes – 150 per box/320 per person
- Student Mail Boxes – 350
Should you have any questions or need more information about services provided, call (901) 321-3551.