RN to BSN Admissions Steps
To apply to the RN to BSN Program, provide:
- An active/unrestricted multi-state license as a Registered Nurse (RN) allowing practice in the state of Tennessee. Send by fax or to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- One letter of recommendation from current/former faculty, colleague or immediate supervisor (emailed to email@example.com).
- A completed online application.
- Unofficial or official transcripts from all colleges, to the Admissions office via email, fax, Scrip-Safe, or addressed as follows:
Christian Brothers University
Office of Admissions
650 East Parkway South
Memphis, TN 38104
Fax: (901) 321-3344
Prior to the start of classes, admitted students will need to provide:
In addition to the admission requirements above, international applicants should send the following items to the Office of Admissions:
- Official transcripts of all coursework done at the secondary level or above. Official transcripts not in English will require an official translation
For Immigration Questions
Primary Designated School Official (PDSO)
Dean of Students — Rozier Center