RN to BSN Admissions Steps
To apply to the RN to BSN Program, provide:
- An active/unrestricted multi-state license as a Registered Nurse (RN) allowing practice in the state of Tennessee. Send by fax or email.
- One letter of recommendation from current/former faculty, colleague or immediate supervisor (emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org).
- A completed application form.
- Unofficial or official transcripts from all colleges, to the RN to BSN Nursing Program via email, fax, Scrip-Safe or addressed as follows:
Christian Brothers University
Nursing Program, Box T-5
650 East Parkway South
Memphis, TN 38104
Ofc: (901) 321-3339
Fax: (901) 321-3344
Prior to the start of classes, admitted students will need to provide:
In addition to the admission requirements above, international applicants should send the following items to the Office of Admissions:
- Official transcripts of all coursework done at the secondary level or above. Official transcripts not in English will require an official translation
- Proof of English proficiency through the successful completion of the NCLEX-RN exam
- Complete the designated Certificate of Financial Support
- Have active/current health insurance
For Immigration Questions
Primary Designated School Official (PDSO)
Dean of Students — Rozier Center
Nursing Documents & Links
• Online Application Form • Recommendation Form • Student Health Form • Immunization FAQs
• Background Check & Drug Screen • CBU Nursing Program Handbook • Transfer Equivalencies
The baccalaureate degree program in nursing at Christian Brothers University is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.ccneaccreditation.org).