We are now accepting applications for January 2018. APPLY NOW!
To apply to the RN to BSN Program, provide:
- A completed application form.
- One letter of recommendation from current/former faculty, colleague or immediate supervisor (emailed to email@example.com).
- An active/unrestricted multi-state license as a Registered Nurse (RN) allowing practice in the state of Tennessee. Send by fax or email.
- Unofficial or official transcripts from all colleges, to the RN to BSN Nursing Program via email, fax, Scrip-Safe or addressed as follows:
Christian Brothers University
Nursing Program, Box T-5
650 East Parkway South
Memphis, TN 38104
Ofc: (901) 321-3339
Fax: (901) 321-3344
Prior to the start of classes, admitted students will need to provide:
In addition to the admission requirements above, international applicants should send the following items to the Office of Admissions:
- Official transcripts of all coursework done at the secondary level or above. Official transcripts not in English will require an official translation
- Proof of English proficiency through the successful completion of the NCLEX-RN exam
- Complete the designated Certificate of Financial Support
- Have active/current health insurance
For Immigration Matters:
Primary Designated School Official (PDSO)
Karen Conway, Dean of Students — Rozier Center, firstname.lastname@example.org, (901) 321-3536