Tuition for the 2017-18 academic year (subject to change by the Board of Trustees without notice) is $420 per semester credit hour.
There is often tuition assistance available at hospitals for the employed RN to BSN student. Additionally, student loan interest for nursing students is lower than for students seeking other degrees. The Office of Student Financial Assistance is eager to assist you to explore all possible your financial aid options.
• A nonrefundable $25 fee with each application.
• A nonrefundable deposit of $300 upon acceptance into the program. This fee goes toward tuition.
• Activity Fee - $25 per semester
• Technology Fee - $50 per semester
• Parking & Grounds Fee - $30 per semester