Tuition for the 2018-19 academic year (subject to change by the Board of Trustees without notice) is $405 per semester credit hour.
Included in the tuition and fees for the nursing program is a one-week service learning trip that counts for the population health clinical, or the Faith Community Nurse Certification course plus 5-year certification through AACN.
There is often tuition assistance available at hospitals for the employed RN to BSN student. Additionally, student loan interest for nursing students is lower than for students seeking other degrees. The Office of Student Financial Assistance is eager to assist you to explore all possible your financial aid options.
- Activity fee - $25 per semester
- Technology fee - $50 per semester
- Parking & grounds fee - $30 per semester
- Nursing program fee - $50/credit hour
Nursing Documents & Links
• Online Application Form • Recommendation Form • Student Health Form • Immunization FAQs
• Background Check & Drug Screen • CBU Nursing Program Handbook • Transfer Equivalencies
The baccalaureate degree program in nursing at Christian Brothers University is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.ccneaccreditation.org).