Congratulations on being accepted to CBU!
We are very excited to welcome you to campus! When you sign up for CBU Orientation, you officially transition to CBU as a Buccaneer!
- First Year Students
- Summer Orientation (for incoming fall 2018 students)
- June 4-5, 2018 - CLOSED
- June 7-8, 2018 - CLOSED
- August 2-3, 2018 - CLOSED
- August 15-16, 2018 - - SIGN UP HERE **No overnight stay for commuters. Residents will be moving in to their dorm rooms.
For the agenda of summer Orientation, click here!
- Transfer Students
- Fall 2018 Transfer Orientation - Tuesday, July 31st -SIGN UP HERE
- Undergraduate International Students
- International Student Orientation is Friday, August 17, 2018
- Complete this form if you will be attending International Student Orientation
- Visit the webpage for the Orientation schedule and your Pre-Arrival Guide
- Contact Dr. Mary McConner, Director of Multicultural Student Services, for more information
Please complete the following BEFORE orientation:
- Register for Classes. Follow the instructions in the FYE Newsletters that have been emailed to your new CBU email address. During orientation, you will meet with an academic advisor who will review and confirm your registration.
- Please note that your Orientation fee is included in your first semester tuition bill. If you have any questions about this please contact Academic Services and Faculty Development
- Send all final high school transcripts to Admissions, including any ACT/SAT or AP scores, Dual Enrollment credit, etc...
- Financial Aid
- Submit your FASFA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid)
- Student Life
- Fill out Health Form before August 1 for fall and October 31 for spring start and return the form to The Office of Student Life
- Please note: All full-time students must complete a health form in order to register for 12 or more hours. In addition, ALL students wishing to live on campus MUST have proof of the meningitis immunization. Failure to provide proof of this immunization - along with an incomplete health form - will prevent residential students from moving on to campus at the beginning of the academic year.
- Fill out the Online Housing Form
- All incoming students who wish to live on campus during the 2018-2019 academic year, must complete the residential housing contract and pay the $150 security deposit. Housing assignment notifications will be available behind your BannerWeb log-in beginning mid-June. Should you have any particular questions regarding your housing assignment, please contact Alton Wade.
Please complete before the Fall semester begins:
- Fresh Reads Program for First Year Students
- Read the Fresh Reads book (copies will be distributed at Summer Orientation)
- Complete and turn in essay before designated due date
- Order textbooks online from our bookstore
- Business Office
- Pay your account in full or sign up for a payment plan.
- NOTE: Unless there is a payment plan on file, all classes will be dropped if your account is not paid in full by the Friday before classes.
- Financial Aid
- Confirm any financial aid packages you may have received
- Student Life
- Update Emergency Contact information
- All full-time incoming students are encouraged to update their emergency contact information through their BannerWeb login credentials. Please complete this step by August 1.
- Attend Welcome Weekend