- Cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher in high school course work
- ACT score of 21 or higher (preferred), or SAT of 1070 or higher (based on March 2016 test changes. SAT taken prior to March 2016 will need a SAT of 990+).
- PLAN score of 18 or higher, or PSAT score of 790 or higher (only if ACT/SAT has not been taken)
For continuation in the program, a student must:
- Maintain a cumulative GPA of 2.75 in all Dual Enrollment coursework
- Have no outstanding debts to the University
Tuition and Fees
- Students taking Dual Enrollment courses at their local high school will be billed at the rate of $500 per course.
- Students taking Dual Enrollment courses at CBU's campus will be billed at the rate of $510 per course.
- Check with your guidance counselor to see if your high school may provide tuition assistance.
- Students are responsible for the cost of any required textbooks.
- All tuition and fees must be paid before the first day of courses.
- Fall Semester: August 1
- Spring Semester: December 1
- Summer Semester: May 1
- Only complete applications will be reviewed. Incomplete applications, including those missing signatures, official transcripts, or requested information, will not be processed. The student will be notified of the missing items.
- Official transcripts bear the high school’s stamp or seal, or a certifying official’s signature. Faxed or photocopied transcripts are not acceptable.
- Official transcripts must be sent directly from the high school to Christian Brothers University.
- It is the student's responsibility to request transcripts, scores and signatures from the appropriate schools or offices.
- All portions of the applications must be complete in order for the application to be reviewed.
Students Taking Courses on the CBU Campus
- Submit the dual enrollment application to CBU.
- Request official high school transcripts and standardized test scores be sent to CBU's Dual Enrollment Office.
- Apply for the Dual Enrollment Grant online through the TSAC website.
- Check the CBU course schedule to choose the class(es) you would like to take.
- Review the course description for your chosen class(es) to ensure that you have met any pre-requisite requirements.
- Be sure to include the CRN number of your chosen class(es) on your application form so that you will be registered for the correct section.
For more information, see the list of Frequently Asked Questions or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (901) 321-4416.