Qualifications for Peer Mentors
- Sophomore, Junior, or Senior standing
- Full time CBU student for one full academic year
- 2.75 GPA
- Willing to share advice and your experiences with your peers
- Believe that failure does not define your identity or anyone else's
- Possess a positive attitude and self-determination
- Provide support and encouragement to your peers
- Celebrate the success of others
- Abide by guidelines regarding student confidentiality
- Participate in student organizations or campus activities on a regular basis
Interested in being a Peer Mentor for the 2018-2019 school year?
Complete this application.
For Current Peer Mentors
Complete this online Session Report Form after every mentoring session.
Are you planning to be a Peer Mentor again next year? Take these steps to secure your position!