One World, One Sisterhood
The CBU Panhellenic Council is proud to partner with Circle of Sisterhood, an organization dedicated to utilizing the collective power of Sorority women to provide access to education for women affected by global issues like poverty, oppression, misogyny, and more. As the CBU Panhellenic Council, we are excited to bring together all of our Panhellenic chapters to support this fantastic initiative.
To celebrate our first year with a council philanthropy, we are sponsoring a Penny Wars! Even cent generated from this event will be sent to Circle of Sisterhood, with the goal of providing increased access for women around the world. Any and all organizations are encouraged to sign up (Greek or otherwise!), and the winning organization will receive a special price from the Panhellenic Council. Interested in participating? Read the rules, and then sign up below!
- In order to participate, all you have to do is register your organization using the form below by Wednesday, November 25th.
- Once registered, all you need to do is encourage people to donate on behalf of your organization! CBU Panhellenic will provide the jars, labels, and tables!
- The Penny Wars will run starting on Giving Tuesday, December 1st, and conclude at the end of the day on December 4th.
- For every penny in your jar, you'll receive one point. However, any other denomination is worth negative points (For example, a dime is -10 points. A dollar is -100!). Encourage all your friends to put pennies in your organization jar, and slip those quarters and dollars into the other jars!
- Donation stations will be set up each day outside of the Alfonso Dining Hall, and will be setup in Student Life after hours.
- Winners will be announced in the December 7th Connection!
Ready to get started? Register using the form below, and thank you for helping us provide educational opportunities for women around the world!
Panhellenic Council VP for Philanthropy