The CBU Social Media & Marketing Advisory Board is a team of outstanding CBU students who are committed to providing support for Christian Brothers University. As a customer-focused team, we will generate student and community support through proactive marketing activities. We will work together to transform how the world sees CBU.
Membership on the Advisory Board is a great opportunity to gain experience in the field of marketing. This hands-on experience will give you an advantage over other applicants when the time comes for you to start a new career or even when looking at changing careers.
The Advisory Board members will commit to one meeting per month and at least three projects over the course of a school year.
Social Media Posting
- Tweet from campus events — before, during, and after.
- Post on CBU Facebook pages.
- Photograph events and campus photos for posting to Instagram
- Create informational and entertaining videos for the CBU YouTube Channel
- Create written content for CBU's publications including the Bell Tower magazine, the CBU Connection, student blogs, and press releases
- Monitor and report on CBU's social media successes and challenges
- Report on social media analytics including traffic, likes, followers
- Analyze and report on social media trends to support the activities of the social media team
Visit CBU Career Services CareerLinX to apply. Job ID 3851.