Thank you for purchasing a miniature succulent garden or lucky bamboo to support the STARS at CBU! Follow these simple care instructions to enjoy your plants for many years to come!
Succulent plants are fun and easy to grow. Just follow these simple steps:
- Indoors, keep your plant in a bright spot and away from drafts.
- Your succulents can be brought outside when no frost is expected. Outside, they do love the humidity but keep them in a covered area, away from the direct sun.
- One way to water your succulents is to place succulent in a bath of tepid water and let soak for approximately one minute, once a month.
- Another way to water your succulents is to pour a small amount of water over each plant (approximately 1-2 tablespoons) monthly.
- If the plants are outside during the warmer months, increase watering to at least once per week.
LUCKY BAMBOO CARE
Having lucky bamboo (Dracena Braunii) in your home is a great way to remove toxins from the air and increase energy and health. Follow these easy steps:
- This indoor plant is most happy when its bottom tip is submerged in 2-3” of distilled water or rainwater (if possible).
- Add water to keep the water level constant.
- Keep away from direct sunlight.
- Every 2-3 months, remove plant from container, then wash container and rocks with a mild soap. Replace plant in container with fresh water.
- Remove any dead or yellow leaves.
Back to STARS homepage