Enter your search term & enter. Esc or X to close.

Student Grievances

Students who have a grievance regarding disability access to facilities, programs, services, or accommodations should first seek assistance from the Director of Student Disability Services, located in the Thomas Center at 321-3536. If the Director is unable to resolve the grievance to the student's satisfaction, the student should contact the Associate Vice President for Student Life at 321-3531.

Americans with Disabilities Act
Christian Brothers University is committed to providing students with disabilities equal access to educational programs and services. Any student who has a disability that he or she believes will require some form of academic accommodation must inform the professor of such need during or immediately following the first class attended. Before any educational accommodation can be provided, it is the responsibility of each student to prove eligibility for assistance by registering for services through Student Disability Services, located in the Rozier Center.