Summer Federal Pell Grant is back!
If you received max Pell during the Fall 2017 and Spring 2018 semesters, you are eligible to receive Pell during the 2018 Summer if you take six (6) hours.
Apply for Summer Financial Assistance
The following guide takes you through the process of applying for Summer Financial Assistance:
Before Summer Aid can be processed and disbursed:
- Complete the 2017-2018 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Enroll in summer classes before you fill out the Summer Aid Request Form
- The HOPE scholarship program allows qualified students to receive up to $6,000 a year, divided equally between fall, spring, and summer semesters. Part-time awards are prorated.
- First time borrowers of Direct Loans must complete the Master Promissory Note and the Entrance Counseling. Continuing students must have eligibility left from fall and spring awards for a Direct Loan.
- Complete the Summer Aid Request Form
- After May 15, summer awards will be viewable in BannerWeb.
- You must “Settle Your Account” in the Business Office
- If selected for Verification, all requested documents must be submitted and processed
- You must be enrolled in six (6) credit hours for loans. (Five  hours for graduate students)
Please note any change in enrollment status can affect your aid for summer.