Tau Beta Pi Goals:
- Recognize and promote leadership, excellence, innovation, and ethics in the profession of engineering through membership in its honor society.
- Celebrate and gain recognition in academic, professional, and business circles that its members are the best, the brightest, and the most talented engineers in America.
- Champion ongoing education and advancement of the engineering profession.
- Seek to make the engineering profession exciting and cool.
- Formulate and promote unbiased, independent education to the population at large on important engineering issues.
Faculty Advisor: Gene McInnes