The purpose of Theta Tau is to develop and maintain a high standard of professional interest among its members, and to unite them in a strong bond of fraternal fellowship.
Theta Tau is the oldest, largest, and foremost Fraternity for Engineers. Since its founding at the University of Minnesota in 1904, over 35,000 have been initiated over the years. With emphasis on quality and a strong fraternal bond, the Fraternity has chapters only at ABET accredited schools and limits the number of student members in any one of its chapters across the nation.
"Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with thy might;..." --Ecclesiastes 9:10
For our Brotherhood
We forge lifelong bonds of fraternal friendship, a journey that develops and delivers a network of lasting personal and professional relationships. We foster an inviting, safe, and social environment in which our members become lifelong friends.
Bid Day 2015
For our Profession
We develop and nurture engineers with strong communication, problem-solving, collaboration, and leadership skills that we demonstrate in our profession, our community, and in our lives.
Rush Week 2015 PD Event
For our Communities
We are known for our service to our college, university and the larger community. Our service projects create a unifying environment for learning and personal growth for our members.
Buc-E Day 2015
The Omega Delta chapter of Theta Tau was officially installed on May 21, 2016. We strive to combine the Lasallian goals of Faith, Service, and Community with Theta Tau's goals of brotherhood, professional development, and community service.
- Regent – Ibrahim Chum
- Vice Regent – Alexa Kintanar
- Scribe – Christopher Clark
- Treasurer – Dalton Bailey
- Corresponding Secretary – Olivia Koonce
- Parliamentarian – Tristan Barton
- Pledge Instructor – Emily McClure
- Events Coordinator – Nick Drane
- Service Chair – Drew Ozanich
- Professional Development Chair – Robert Tworek
- Social/Brotherhood Co-Chair – Angel Cecerre
- Social/Brotherhood Co-Chair – Cameron Hart
- Risk Management Chair – Mitchell McCreless
- Rush/Recruitment Chair – Jill Johnson
- Social Engineer – Sriya Bahunuthula
- Web Chair – Connor Meeks
For more information, please contact our regent, Ibrahim Chum at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to visit our Facebook Page.
Click here to visit our National Website.