Printing and Mail Services is located in St. Joseph Hall.
The CBU Print Shop provides duplication and printing-related services to academic, administrative and support departments; faculty members; campus organizations; and students. These services include digital reproduction, full-color copies, and binding/finishing. The Print Shop also serves as a purchasing agent for commercial printing for University departments.
In-house services include printing and copying, binding, flyers, brochures, invitations, scratch pads, second sheets, faxes, and transparencies.
Standard Item Price List
Black & white copies - $0.025 ea.
Color copies - $0.20 ea.
Black & white transparencies - $0.50 ea.
Color transparencies - $1.00 ea.
Other printing jobs quoted on request.
Letterhead • Business Cards • Nametags
The CBU Print Shop is also the official purchasing agent of University letterhead, envelopes, and business cards. To place an order, please click here. NOTE: Your user name is the same as your Active Directory user name, and your password is the last 6 digits of your 899#. If your 899# has a zero following the 899 please use that zero. Example 899017434 would use 017434 as the password.
For nametags, click here to order. Use your Active Directory username and password.
Office Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
For more information, contact:
Print Services Department
CBU Mail Services provides the following services to the CBU community:
- The CBU Mail Room is a postal drop off place. We are not connected to the U.S. Postal Service.
- Some specialized services may have to be done at the Post Office located on Prescott Av. Please check with us first.
- Mail is delivered by U.S. Postal Service once a day and is picked up once a day. The mail is picked up from the large blue drop box in the front of the Print/Mail Services door Monday thru Saturday.
- There are no deliveries on Saturday or Sunday.
- Most packages delivered by special couriers (FedEx, UPS, etc.) are here by 2:00 p.m. daily.
- For those staff and students who have a personal accounts with Fed Ex, UPS, or USPS, Self Service shipping is available at the front counter.
For sending flyers or notices to campus mailboxes, use these figures:
- Faculty/Staff Mail Boxes - 150 per box/ 320 per person
- Student Mail Boxes - 350
When addressing mail for resident students at CBU, never use the terminology "PO Box" in the address.
Sample address for CBU resident students:
Christian Brothers University
650 East Parkway South
Memphis, TN 38104
Please do not use your dorm room number. Your mail box number is stamped on your mailbox key.
If you receive a package that is too big for your mailbox, your will be notified via your CBU email. Please wait for an email from the Mail Room. This will insure that your package has been received and processed properly.
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Should you have any questions or need more information about services provided, call (901) 321-3551.
Lead Mail Clerk