Dr. and Mrs. John Smarrelli Jr., the Brothers of the Lambert Hall Community, and the Student Government Association invite the entire CBU community — students, faculty, staff, alumni, friends and families — to the annual Christmas Celebration and Tree Lighting on Thursday, December 7 in Alfonso Dining Hall and Buckman Quadrangle.
- Christmas Dinner courtesy of the President’s Office and the Lambert Hall Brothers (served until 7:30 p.m.)
- Photos with Santa (starting around 5:40 in Sabbatini Lounge)
- Christmas Caroling with the Divine Voices Gospel Choir
- Hot Chocolate & Cider
- Judging of the "Deck the Arches" Decorations
- God's Gifts for Children (benefitting Catholic Charities)
- CBU Food Pantry Donations (familes may donate non-perishable items)
Please join us for this festive celebration of the season! The Tree Lighting in the Quad will open the celebration at 5:00 p.m., with dinner to follow.