Career Services empowers CBU students and alumni by providing comprehensive career development services and resources to support them in securing meaningful post graduate opportunities.
Our staff carries out our mission by:
- Helping students explore career paths based on their interests, skills and values, as well as their career and educational goals.
- Preparing students and alumni for career success through resume, interview and professional etiquette coaching.
- Conducting programs to facilitate networking among students, alumni and employers.
- Connecting students and alumni to internship and post-graduate opportunities, as well as consistently promoting the CBU mission and student body to employers.
- Helping students gain transferable skills and experience, as well as earn supplemental income, by working in professional environments through meaningful on-campus student employment opportunities.