Christian Brothers University is a great choice for students from around the world. In fact, 30 countries are represented in the CBU student body. As a prospective international student, we know you have a number of questions from information on the admissions process and campus life, to living in Memphis and other qualities of a Christian Brothers University experience.
To get a better look at all that CBU can offer you, contact Rosie Britton, Admissions Counselor, by calling (800) 288-7576 or (901) 321-3222 for specific information regarding international applications.
For all questions regarding international student immigration matters, please contact Karen Conway, Dean of Students, at (901)-321-3536 or email@example.com.
A completed application includes the following:
- Completed International Student Application or Common Application
- $100 application fee. Click here to pay online now.
- Official transcripts evaluated by World Education Services (WES)
- Required tests (SAT or ACT and TOEFL)
- Certificate of Financial Support Student
- Student Transfer Evaluation Form (if applicable)
Send all official items to:
Christian Brothers University
Office of Admissions
650 East Parkway South
Memphis, TN 38104
Your counselor will be happy to assist you through each step of the admissions and financial aid process!