THIS APPLICATION IS PROGRAMMED TO OFFSET ALL TUITION AND FEES.
The Pascal Fellowship in Computer Science & Mathematics is a scholarship program sponsored by FedEx designed for outstanding students who are seeking a major in Computer Science and Mathematics. Students may double major in any other field. Preference will be given to students from the region with a 30 or higher Math ACT and a minimum GPA of 3.5.
In addition to an excellent education in the tradition of the Christian Brothers, the Pascal Fellowship in Computer Science & Mathematics will:
- Have mentors from both academia and industry throughout their study
- Obtain internships by the end of their junior year with the guidance of CBU faculty
- In their senior year, work on a real-world Computer Science project at an area corporation with the assistance of CBU faculty members
- Receive funds for travel to discipline-related conferences
- Both learn from and serve as peer tutors
- Be involved in the Mathematical Association of America (MAA) and the Association of Computer Machinery (ACM), departmental professional organizations.
Two new awardees annually will receive full tuition & fees, four-year scholarships
to CBU, offsetting all tuition and fees.
Business attire. Check-in and breakfast at 8:30 a.m.
Participants who are not selected for a Pascal Fellows Scholarship will be awarded a $2,000 participation scholarship, renewable annually.
This program is supported by a Program Director, faculty sponsors, faculty mentors, corporate mentors, and upperclassmen student tutors. Significant funding is provided by a generous gift from FedEx. FedEx shares CBU’s commitment to strengthening the technical expertise of the workforce in the local community.