Fast-Track Educational Leadership
Our Fast Track Educational Leadership Program can help speed you on your way to a school leadership position. If you have a master’s degree in education and three years teaching experience, you can apply now.
This 18-credit hour, one-year cohort program will prepare you for positions such as principal, assistant principal, supervisor, or facilitator and for the Beginning Instructional Leadership License (ILL-B) in Tennessee.
- Semester One:
- Organizational and Policy Perspectives
- Exploring School Leadership
- Leadership Practicum I
- Semester Two:
- Strategies for Whole School Renewal
- Supervision and Teacher Development
- Leadership Practicum II
- Semester Three:
- Administrative Professional Experience
- Managing the Modern School
To be considered for application, all your application materials should be submitted by fall entry – July 15.
Cohorts are planned for each Fall, but CBU reserves the right to defer entry based on applicant numbers.