Christian Brothers University is a great choice for students from around the world.
In fact, 40 countries are represented in the CBU student body. As a prospective international student, we know you have a number of questions from information on the admissions process and campus life, to living in Memphis and other qualities of a Christian Brothers University experience.Request more information
Undergraduate Admissions Requirements
- Application Fee: Waived
- Application Deadline: Rolling Admissions
- Certificate of Financial Support: Complete this form and return to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Required Documents
- Official Transcripts
- All previous secondary schools – Minimum GPA – 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale)
- All previous universities if Undergraduate Transfer – Minimum 2.3 GPA (on a 4.0 scale)
- TOEFL (68), IELTS (6.0), Duolingo (100)
- ACT/SAT Required for First Time Freshman Students – Test Optional for Fall 2021
- SAT – 990
- Copy of Passport
- NACES Evaluation Required
- Official Transcripts
The I-20 is a multi-purpose document issued by a U.S. government-approved educational institution certifying that a student has been admitted to a full-time study program and has demonstrated sufficient financial resources to stay in the United States. We understand it can be overwhelming navigating this process. Our international admissions counselors are here to help you every step of the way.
- Deposit: $300 Enrollment Deposit
- I-20 will not be issued until we receive your enrollment deposit
- Copy of passport
- Undergraduate: Bank Statement (less than 6 months old, showing a minimum of $47,820 in funds – or show the annual amount of funds after scholarships have been applied)
- Affidavit of SupportStudent Health Form
- Proof of Influenza Vaccination or qualified exemption
- SEVIS Information: CBU will provide this via email directly to the student.
To get a better look at all that CBU can offer you, contact Rosie Britton, Assistant Director of Undergraduate Admissions, or Matthew Cardoza, Admissions Counselor by calling (800) 288-7576 for specific information regarding international applications.
For all questions regarding international student immigration matters, including I-20 questions, please contact us at email@example.com.