Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority: Mu Epsilon Chapter Formal Rush
All materials must be submitted by February 12, 12:00 pm
- Have a cumulative and current C+ average
- Be a full-time student during the present and prior term
- Must have creditably completed* at least one grading period (or as defined by the college or university) as a full-time student at the institution affiliated with the chapter, immediately preceding submission of application. (*creditably completed is synonymous to earned full-time hours (12+ hours) for Spring or Fall session,
whichever is applicable)
- Access the following forms and complete from https://aka1908.com/membership/aspiring-or-prospective-members
- Applicant’s Pre-Rush Instructions Checklist
- Undergraduate Membership Interest Application
- Legacy Information and Legacy Application (if applicable)
- Evidence of Community/Campus Involvement Forms
- General Information for the Collegian brochure from http://bit.ly/SERCollegian (for your file)
- Prepare the following documents and submit in the order listed below:
- Official letter from the college/university registrar that confirms your full-time status as a student
- Completed Undergraduate Legacy Application (if applicable)
- Completed Undergraduate Membership Interest Application Form
- At least one completed Evidence of Community/Campus Involvement (ECCI) Form
- Two (2) Letters of Reference
- Letter of Interest in joining Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Incorporated
- Copy of college/university ID
NOTE: A signature generated with a font is not acceptable. Acceptable methods for signatures include:
- Adobe Electronic Signatures
- Scanned Original Signatures
- Email all of the forms listed above in one PDF file to Dr. Bridget C. Lee, at MuEpsilonGraduateAdvisor@gmail.com.
- The file name must be (your Last Name – Student ID Number).
- MUST Request Official transcript to be sent to Dr. Bridget C. Lee, Graduate Advisor at 1399 Laudeen Drive, Memphis, TN 38116; or e-transcript may be sent to MuEpsilonGraduateAdvisor@gmail.com; must be mailed in time to arrive prior to Rush
- Adhere to the college/university Greek Life Policies
**COVID-19 testing, and the COVID-19 vaccination are both required for participation in the intake process.**
Hazing does not represent the values of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority and will not be tolerated.
If you have any questions or any concerns, contact Dr. Bridget C. Lee at (901) 649-0300.
“The purpose of Alpha Kappa Alpha is to cultivate and encourage high scholastic and ethical standards, to promote unity and friendship among college women, to study and help alleviate problems concerning girls and women in order to improve their social stature, to maintain a progressive interest in college life, and to be of service to all mankind.”