First-Generation Alumni Panel
This is a great time to ask questions to a First-Gen Alumni panel and get some insight to how to be successful in school and after graduation.
This event is co-sponsored with CBU Career Services and the Office of Student Success.
- Jacqueline Arévalo (MBA: Project Management ’21), Organizational Effectiveness Analyst at Buckman Laboratories
- P.M. Woodard, Esq. (Marketing ’10), Senior Counsel at McCullough Law, PLLC
- Kaci Murley (English for Corporate Communications ’10), Deputy Executive Director at Overton Park Conservancy
- John Wigley (Business Administration: Management ’91), Correspondence Examination Manager with the IRS
- Beverly Agsaulio (Business Administration: Finance ’20), Financial Analyst at Poag Shopping Centers LLC
- Amber Lipford (Liberal Studies: Education ’14, MAT ’16), Third Grade Social Studies Teacher at Gestalt Community Schools
- Kimberly Williams (Biology ’08), IRB Reliance Manager at UTHSC