RA Hiring Info Session
Attending an info session is required for students to receive access to the RA job application.
We will cover the job requirements, application process, compensation, and more. There will be time for students to ask questions about the RA position and application process.
In person info sessions are being held at on a variety of days and times up to November 21. After November 21 we will also host a number of virtual sessions at dates and times TBA.
Be sure to observe the location of the info session you plan to attend. The full listing of all info sessions is here:
- Mon, 11/8 @ NOON – RD 111
- Tues, 11/9 @ 12:30 – RD 111
- Wed, 11/10 @ 5PM – LLC Classroom
- Thur, 11/11 @11AM – LLC Classroom
- Thur, 11/11 @1PM – LLC Classroom
- Sun, 11/14 @8:30PM – RD 111
- Mon, 11/15 @8:30PM – LLC Classroom
- Wed, 11/17 @11:30AM – RD 111
- Wed, 11/17 @6PM – LLC Classroom
- Thur, 11/18 @3PM – RD 111
- Fri, 11/19 @NOON – LLC Classroom
- Fri, 11/19 @4PM – LLC Classroom
- Sun, 11/21 @8:30PM – RD 111