Dr. Welch is a tenured professor in the Electrical and Computer Engineering department and is currently serving as Department Chair for Electrical and Computer Engineering at Christian Brothers University. He previously served as Dean of Engineering for CBU from 2005-2014
Dr. Welch’s interests include aviation, travel, history and of course engineering. When he is not on campus or at home, he can generally be found either spending time with his wife and daughter at the horse barn, flying or doing judo.
- Mississippi State University, BS, MS, PhD
- ECE 220 Engineering in the Ancient World
- ECE 362 Introduction to Unmanned Aerial Systems
- ECE 400 Compleat Engineer
- ECE 414 Senior Capstone I
- ECE 415 Senior Capstone II
- ECE 450 Computer Networks
Publications and Research Focus
Research interests include:
Unmanned Aerial Systems
Service and Community Engagement
Dr. Welch works with a variety of special activities including the Honors Program, CBU Study Abroad and online educational activities.
Office hours are listed in Starfish. In addition, appointments can be made via either email or phone