Dr. Siripong Malasri is a registered professional engineer in Tennessee. He is an ISTA Lifetime Packaging Dynamics Professional, IoPP Certified Packaging Professional, and Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Professional. He has worked at CBU since 1988 and has served the university in many capacities, including Dean of Engineering, Director of the Healthcare Packaging Consortium, and Chair of the Packaging Department. Dr. Malasri also serves as Editor-in-Chief for the International Journal of Advanced Packaging Technology.
- Texas A&M University, PhD
- Asian Institute of Technology, MS
- Chulalongkorn University, BS
- ENGM 640 Packaging Technology
- ENGM 644 Transport Packaging
- ENGR 100 Exploring Engineering
- ENGR 101 Engineering Mechanics
- PKG 101 Introduction to Packaging
- PKG 102 Introduction to Packaging Design
- PKG 203 Distribution Packaging and Logistics
- PKG 315 Packaging Materials
- PKG 319 Principles of Packaging
- PKG 487 Professional Certifications, Practices, and Responsibilities
- PKG 488 Packaging Professional In-Training Certification
- PKG 491 Packaging Research
- PKG 495 Packaging Internship
Publications and Research Focus
Service and Community Engagement
Dr. Malasri has served various professional organizations, including President of the Tennessee Society of Professional Engineers (Memphis Chapter) during 1998-1999, President of the Institute of Packaging Professionals (Mid-South Chapter) since 2019.
He also served on the Board of Directors for Thistle & Bee social enterprise from January 2020 to June 2021. Currently, he serves as Board of Directors Secretary for Sister Supply, a non-profit organization.
Virtual (WebEx): https://cbu1.webex.com/meet/pong Monday – Friday, 10 am – 11 am In-Person (Nolan N103): Monday & Wednesday, 3 pm – 5 pm Friday, 3 pm – 4 pm