Life After College: Paying for Graduate School
Meeting # 146 316 1678 • Password: GAeUU6xrY44
The following alumni will share their post-college financial experiences and advice. Even though YOUR specific graduate program may not be represented here, please know that between these six alums, almost everyone will have their graduate school funding questions answered.
- Servando Mireles (BSBA ’18), pursuing MBA at CBU
- Lauren Dahlke Schenck (Psychology ’16), pursuing PhD in clinical psychology at University of Memphis
- Taylor Flake Lawson (History ’17), earned JD in law at UT Knoxville
- Deidra Brooks (Psychology ’12), pursuing Columbia University Master’s in Social Work
- Tyler Stranburg (Mechanical Engineering), earned PhD in mechanical engineering at Mississippi State
- Bawan Qaladize (Biology ’20), pursuing MD at UTHSC Medical School
These awesome alums will tell us how they paid (or are paying) for graduate school, the funding opportunities that are available, how they are managing their CBU debt, and other helpful financial advice. Don’t miss this opportunity to learn about these things. You will never regret knowing more about money. Tell your friends — they need this, too!
This event is part of the CBU series, Life After College: Money Matters, six financial education sessions held throughout the year. Future sessions are Saving and Budgeting (October 20), Student Loan Debt (Week of November 2, in conjunction with CBU 101), and Negotiating Salary, Credit and Major Purchases, and Renting and Buying a Home in Spring 2021.