Faculty may request library instruction at any time during the semester, but please submit requests at least 72 hours in advance for live instruction (in-person, hybrid, or synchronous online) and at least 1 week in advance for asynchronous online instruction.
Plough Library offers a variety of library instruction options to help your students:
- Workshops: Work with a librarian to plan individualized sessions tailored to your class’s research and information needs.
- Research Consultation: Encourage your students to meet with a librarian to address individual research needs by requesting a personalized consultation.
- Fly-By: Schedule a quick library instruction session from the comfort and convenience of your own classroom, in person or online.
- Tours: Engage students with Plough Library by covering every area of the library.
- Information Literacy – Core: Supplement instruction by choosing from a large selection of videos, tutorials, and quizzes ideal for flipping the classroom and addressing gaps in classroom or online teaching. These activities are easy to embed into Canvas courses.
- How-To Videos: These CBU Plough Library tutorials on a variety of information literacy and searching topics can be linked or embedded in your Canvas courses.