ServicesInstruction Request Form
Faculty: Plough Library offers a variety of library instruction options to help your students. To request any of these services for a class, please use the Instruction Request Form.
- Workshops: Work with a librarian to plan individualized sessions tailored to your class’s research and information needs.
- Research Consultation: Encourage your students to meet with a librarian to address individual research needs by requesting a personalized consultation.
- Fly-By: Schedule a quick library instruction session from the comfort and convenience of your own classroom, in person or online.
- Tours: Engage students with Plough Library by covering every area of the library.
- Information Literacy Course: Supplement instruction by choosing from a large selection of videos, tutorials, and quizzes ideal for flipping the classroom and addressing gaps in classroom or online teaching. These activities are easy to embed into Canvas courses.
- How-To Videos: These CBU Plough Library tutorials on a variety of information literacy and searching topics can be linked or embedded in your Canvas courses.