The Master of Science in Engineering Management (MSEM) bridges the gap between technology and business. It empowers practicing engineers, scientists and technicians with the knowledge, skills and tools needed to lead their organizations to success.
Technical careers eventually lead you to a decision to continue in a technical track or move into a managerial position. The MSEM Program is designed for professionals who have an undergraduate engineering, scientific or technical degree. It blends your scientific approach to problem solving with leadership and business knowledge. This will give you the edge in furthering your career and enhances your ability to lead your company to a competitive advantage in the market place.
When you join the program, you can expect to improve your leadership, project management, financial management, strategic planning, technology transfer, ethical and legal perspectives, team relations and organizational behavior skills!
- Full-time students can complete the degree in 18 months.
- Part-time students can complete the degree within 2 years.
- 33 semester credits (11 courses)
- On-line or on-site
- One night a week per course
- Can finish within two years
- No GRE requirement
- Opportunity to obtain a Graduate Concentration in Quality, Packaging, Information Technology, Innovation, or Engineering Management
- Complimentary meal before on-campus classes
- Partial book reimbursement
If you still have questions about something not covered on any of the graduate engineering webpages, feel free to contact Dr. Diyva Choudhary, Program Director, at email@example.com or by phone at (901) 321-3427 or (866) 770-MSEM (toll free) to discuss which option is right for you.
Ready to take the next step? APPLY NOW!