Year after year, CBU earns recognition for excellence by some of the best college and university ranking publications.
- US News & World Report ranks CBU among the 2019 best Southern universities.
- Forbes magazine ranked CBU among its 2018 top colleges in the nation.
- The Princeton Review ranked CBU among its 2019 best regional (Southeast) colleges.
- Colleges of Distinction recognized CBU as a 2018-2019 "College of Distinction." Programs receive the College of Distinction honor for adhering to the Four Distinctions: engaged students, great teaching, vibrant community, and successful outcomes. CBU earned special recognition in the areas of business, education, engineering, and nursing.
- Listed in Peterson's Competitive Colleges.
- Listed in Michael Viollt's Great Colleges for the Real World.
- BestColleges.com ranks CBU’s Online Masters in Engineering Management at #12, calling the program “ideal for working professionals.”
- College Choice, a leading authority in college and university rankings and resources, also named CBU’s Online Master’s in Engineering Management in the Top 20 for affordability, and #27 overall.
- U.S. News & World Report ranked CBU’s School of Engineering among the Best Undergraduate Engineering Programs.
- Colleges of Distinction commended the CBU Engineering program for excellence by Colleges of Distinction.