Huiyang Li recently joined Christian Brothers University as a full-time instructor in Accounting and Finance. Her experience includes teaching financial management, investment, global finance, and international financial management courses to undergraduate, MBA, and MACT students. She expects to receive her Ph.D. in Finance later this year.
- University of Memphis, PhD
- Hofstra University, MS in Finance
- Henan University, BA in Finance
Publications and Research Focus
- “Default Risk and Short Selling” (working with Dr. Thomas McInish and Dr. Jade Planchon)
- “Stock Market Liquidity under Pandemic” (working with Dr. Pankaj Jain and Dr. Jonathan Miller)
Monday 2-5pm Tuesday 4-6pm Thursday 12:30pm – 1:30pm