The Math Center is your place for free one-on-one tutoring in math. It is also a place to do your math homework by yourself or in a study group with others in the center. We will help any CBU student with a math question or problem. We provide assistance in a warm and congenial atmosphere. We can get you through the toughest homework problem. We're here to help you learn math.
Math Center Director: Br. Joel Baumeyer, F.S.C., Ph.D.
Location: Cooper-Wilson 321
Phone: (901) 321-3442
Math Center Student Tutors are now available.
Tutor Schedule Spring 2018: (These are times tutors are available. The Math Center may be available
for private and group study at other times throughout the day. Times subject to change.)
Monday 8:30 AM until 5:00 PM
Tuesday 9:00 AM until 5:00 PM
Wednesday 8:30 AM until 5:00 PM
Thursday 9:00 AM until 5:00 PM
Friday 8:30 AM until 3:00 PM
For a list of tutors, their competencies and the schedule for Spring 2018: click here:
Private Tutoring for this semester will conclude on Tuesday, April 24.
As usual you can walk into the Math Center for tutoring without an appointment during the hours it is open.
You can now also schedule an appointment for private tutoring. When signing up for an appointment please
keep the following points in mind:
1. Make the appointment two days in advance. (The tutor has to be aware of your request.)
2. Make an appointment only if you know you will be able to keep in. Do not waste the tutor's time.
If the tutor must cancel he/she must give you advanced notice hopefully one day. If the tutor does not
keep the appointment email Br. Joel at: firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
3. All tutoring must be done on campus. When booking your appointment let the tutor know where you
would like to meet: Math Center, Library or some place on campus by mutual agreement. (Keep in touch
with one another via email.)
4. Once you have made an appointment check your email to receive information from your tutor.
5. To make an appointment click on Book Now below. Tutors now available.