The Math Center is your place for free one-on-one math help. It is also a place to do your math homework by yourself or in a study group with others in the center. We will help any CBU student with a math question or problem. We provide assistance in a warm and congenial atmosphere. We can get you through the toughest homework problem. We're here to help you learn math. Here is some information on how to use the Math Center click here. Private tutoring is available through the Math Center. See below for information.
Math Center Director: Br. Joel Baumeyer, F.S.C., Ph.D.
Location: Cooper-Wilson 321
Phone: (901) 321-3442
Math Center tutors will be available during center hours for both First and Second Summer Terms 2018
Tutor Schedule First (5/29 - 6/29) and Second (7/9 - 8/10) terms 2018: (These are times tutors are available.)
The Math Center may be available for private and group study at other times throughout the day.
Monday 9:30 AM until 11:00 AM
Tuesday 9:30 AM until 11:00 AM
Wednesday 9:30 AM until 11:00 AM
Thursday 9:30 AM until 11:00 AM
Friday 9:30 AM until 11:00 AM
For a list of tutors, their competencies and the schedule for Summer 2018 Term 1: click here:
Private tutoring for the summer starts Thursday, May 31.
You can walk into the Math Center for for math help without an appointment during the hours it is open.
You can also schedule an appointment for private tutoring. When signing up for an appointment please
keep the following points in mind:
1. Make the appointment at least two days in advance. (The tutor has to be aware of your request.)
2. Make an appointment only if you know you will be able to keep it. Do not waste the tutor's time.
If the tutor must cancel he/she must give you advanced notice hopefully of one day. If the tutor does not
keep the appointment email Br. Joel at: firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
3. All tutoring must be done on campus. When booking your appointment let the tutor know where you
would like to meet: Math Center, the Library or some place on campus by mutual agreement. (Keep in
touch with one another via email.)
4. Once you have made an appointment check your email to receive information from your tutor.
5. To make an appointment starting May 31 click on Book Now below.