Preparing Nursing Professionals for the Challenges of Healthcare in Today's Changing World
The BSN-prepared nurse is highly sought after by healthcare employers who recognize that patient acuity now necessitates a higher level of nursing education. The BSN curriculum at CBU focuses on current healthcare issues and delivery, and prepares the student to assume a leadership role in a variety of settings. This uniquely-styled program is designed for the working registered nurse (RN) to obtain a baccalaureate degree in nursing in as little as three semesters of full-time study.
The mission of the Nursing Program at CBU is to prepare the student to meet the ever-changing needs of a global community.
This program will be available entirely online as of January 2019.*
Check out our FAQs to learn more about the RN to BSN nursing program. Applicants must be licensed RNs to apply to this program.
CBU Is for You if You:
- Want an interactive online RN to BSN program
- Desire to work while pursuing your BSN
- Want to increase your career mobility and marketability
- Are looking for competitive tuition and fees
- Wish to focus on care management and outcomes
- Want no repetition of nursing content
- Want to explore global community health through an international mission trip
- Want to be a part of the Memphis Immersion Experience (4 days of active learning about Memphis and vulnerable populations in our community)
- Want to be a part of the focus on Magnet Status in Nursing
*We are fully accredited by CCNE. Program substantive change submitted to CCNE Nov 2018. Awaiting CCNE approval.
The baccalaureate degree program in nursing at Christian Brothers University is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.ccneaccreditation.org).
Request More Information