REQUEST MORE INFO
Preparing Nursing Professionals for the Challenges of Healthcare in Today's Changing World
The BSN-prepared nurse is highly sought after by healthcare employers who recognize that patient acuity now necessitates a higher level of nursing education. The BSN curriculum at CBU focuses on current healthcare issues and delivery, and prepares the student to assume a leadership role in a variety of settings. This uniquely-styled program is designed for the working registered nurse (RN) to obtain a baccalaureate degree in nursing in as little as three semesters of full-time study. The mission of the Nursing Program at CBU is to prepare the student to meet the ever-changing needs of a global community.
Our accredited RN to BSN program is flexible to fit your schedule. And, nursing coursework is delivered online.*
Check out our FAQs to learn more about the RN to BSN nursing program. Applicants must be licensed RNs to apply to this program.
CBU Is for You if You:
- Want an interactive online RN to BSN program
- Desire to work while pursuing your BSN
- Want to increase your career mobility and marketability
- Are looking for competitive tuition and fees
- Wish to focus on care management and outcomes
- Want no repetition of nursing content
- Want to explore global community health through an international mission trip
- Want to be a part of the Memphis Immersion Experience (4 days of active learning about Memphis and vulnerable populations in our community)
- Want to be a part of the focus on Magnet Status in Nursing
The baccalaureate degree program in nursing at Christian Brothers University is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.ccneaccreditation.org). *Substantive change request submitted to CCNE November, 2018.