Preparing Nurse Professionals for the Challenges of Healthcare
The BSN-prepared nurse is highly sought after by healthcare employers who recognize that patient acuity now necessitates a higher level of nursing education. The BSN curriculum at CBU focuses on current healthcare issues and delivery, and prepares the student to assume a leadership role in a variety of settings. This uniquely-styled program is designed for the working registered nurse (RN) to obtain a baccalaureate degree in nursing in as little as three semesters of full-time study, and uses a cohort-style classes, along with a hybrid-style curriculum.
MISSION: The mission of the Nursing Program at CBU is to prepare the student to meet the ever-changing needs of a global community.
CBU Is for You if You:
- Want an interactive, face-to-face hybrid RN to BSN program with nursing classes one night per week.
- Want a cohort style learning experience with support from faculty and classmates
- Desire to work while pursuing your BSN.
- Want to increase your career mobility and marketability.
- Are looking for competitive tuition and fees.
- Wish to focus on care management and outcomes.
- Want no repetition of nursing content.
- Want to explore global community health through an international mission trip
- Want to be a part of the Memphis Immersion Experience (4 days of active learning about Memphis and vulnerable populations in our community)
- Want to be a part of the focus on Magnet Status in Nursing
The baccalaureate degree program in nursing at Christian Brothers University is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.ccneaccreditation.org).