REQUEST MORE INFO
Earn a higher salary and greater respect in healthcare by earning your BSN. Our online RN to BSN program at CBU is designed especially for you - the working registered nurse (RN).
The BSN curriculum focuses on current healthcare issues and delivery, and prepares you for leadership roles in a variety of settings. And, you can complete the program in as little as three semesters of full-time study.
RNs who have completed a bachelor’s degree are highly sought after by healthcare employers who recognize the value of a higher level of nursing education.
- Explore global community health through an international mission trip
- Participate in the Memphis Immersion Experience - 4 days of active learning about Memphis and vulnerable populations in our community
- Be a part of the focus on Magnet Status in Nursing
What You'll Study
Our accredited RN to BSN program is flexible to fit your schedule. Your degree can be completed in 15 months, or you can take up to 3 years. And, nursing coursework is delivered online.
- General education courses: 31 credits
- RN to BSN major requirements: 62 credits
- NURS 311 Professional Role Development (4 credits)
- NURS 312 Health Assessment (3 credits)
- NURS 313 Professional Writing (3 credits)
- NURS 407 Professional Role Enactment (4 credits)
- NURS 409 Population Health Nursing (5 credits)
- NURS 425 Nursing Capstone (1 credit)
- NURS 430 Population Health Nursing Clinical (2 credits)
- NURS 412 Leadership (5 credits)
- NURS 413 Professional Practice & Leadership Clinical (2 credits)
- NURS 416 Evidence-Based Nursing (3 credits)
- School of Science Major-Specific Electives: 29 credits
- Electives vary based on Nursing Transfer Hours or Nursing Block Credit Option
CBU Is for You if You Want:
- An interactive online RN to BSN program
- To continue working while you pursue your BSN
- To increase your career mobility and marketability
- Competitive tuition and fees
- To focus on care management and outcomes
The baccalaureate degree program in nursing at Christian Brothers University is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.ccneaccreditation.org).