REQUEST MORE INFO
Earn a higher salary and greater respect in healthcare by earning your BSN.
Our online RN to BSN program at CBU is designed especially for you - the working registered nurse (RN).
The BSN curriculum focuses on current healthcare issues and delivery, and prepares you for leadership roles in a variety of settings. And, you can complete the program in as little as three semesters of full-time study.
RNs who have completed a bachelor’s degree are highly sought after by healthcare employers who recognize the value of a higher level of nursing education.
- Explore global community health through an international mission trip
- Participate in the Memphis Immersion Experience - 4 days of active learning about Memphis and vulnerable populations in our community
- Be a part of the focus on Magnet Status in Nursing
What You’ll Study
Our accredited RN to BSN program is flexible to fit your schedule. Your degree can be completed in 15 months, or you can take up to 3 years. And, nursing coursework is delivered online.
The BSN requires 122 credit hours. You’ll take CBU general education and liberal arts courses, plus courses in:
- Health assessment
- Professional writing
- Professional role enactment
- Population health nursing
- Professional practice & leadership
- Evidence-based nursing
The academic catalog lists all course requirements for this program.
Dr. Jennifer Hitt, PhD RN CNE, Director, Associate Professor
B.A. University of Mississippi; B.S.N. University of Memphis; M.S.N.E. University of Mississippi Medical Center; Ph.D. University of Tennessee
Cecilia Garrison, Assistant Director, Assistant Professor
B.S.N., University of Maryland; M.S., University of Hawaii
Dr. Cheryl Burnett, Assistant Professor
B.S., Lemoyne Owen College; B.S.N., University of Tennessee; M.S.N., University of Tennessee; D.N.P., University of Alabama
CBU’s RN to BSN program is for you if you want:
- An interactive online RN to BSN program
- To continue working while you pursue your BSN
- To increase your career mobility and marketability
- Competitive tuition and fees
- To focus on care management and outcomes
The baccalaureate degree program in nursing at Christian Brothers University is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.ccneaccreditation.org).