Summer School at CBU
CBU Summer courses are a great way to spend your summer! Whether you are getting ahead, have a little catching up to do, or just want something interesting to do this summer, we have you covered.
CBU will hold two different terms for undergraduates:
• 5-week June sessions beginning May 26
• 5-week July session beginning July 6
How to Register
• Visit your advisor
• Collect your alternate PIN number (ALT PIN) from your advisor.
• Register for your courses on BannerWeb.
Transient (Visiting) Students:
• View the course schedule
• Apply ONLINE
• Fill out the Undergraduate Application and select “Special Student”
• For visiting students we will not need an essay.
• Send us your college transcripts at:
Christian Brothers University
Office of Admissions
650 East Parkway South
Memphis, TN 38104
• Contact the Admissions office at email@example.com or (901) 321-3205 to register.
Tuition and Fees
Summer Courses - $430.00 per credit hour
• $75 science lab fee
Please contact the Admissions Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or (901) 321-3205 with any further questions.