Summer can be the perfect time to take a class!
Maybe you want to get ahead and get a few credits under your belt.
Or maybe just finish off some of those prerequisites and gen-ed requirements in a quick, four-week or eight-week class (instead of a full, 16-week semester).
Or hey, maybe you’ve just always been curious about that subject that has absolutely nothing to do with your degree…
Whatever the reason might be, summer classes can be a great way to stay in the mode of studying, get a little more focused, and even experiment a little. And it might just help make your Fall and Spring course loads a little more bearable.
And you may even be eligible for financial aid to help cover your tuition!
Current CBU Students
- March 20: Global College, Honors Program, Nursing (RN to BSN), Student-Athletes & Graduate
- March 22: Day Seniors (90 and above Earned Hours) and Veterans
- March 24: Day Juniors (60 – 89 Earned Hours)
- March 28: Day Sophomores (24 – 59 Earned Hours)
- March 30: Day Freshmen (0 – 23 Earned Hours)
Summer is the perfect time to take advantage of the new Lifelong Learning benefit for all graduates, with either a bachelor’s or master’s degree from CBU. Graduates are now eligible to further continue their education by taking one undergraduate or graduate course per academic year at no cost. Summer registration opens April 15.